Welcome to Mailbox Monday. MM is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. Warning: MM can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.
I drifted into cozy land again this week. They seem to be all that holds my interest lately. My Kindle Fire still has not arrived. I had it shipped snail mail. 😦 To satisfy my curiosity I played with one at Best Buy last Tuesday. I was impressed by the test drive. Playing with someone else’s Fire has made my wait seem L-O-N-G. I keep pacing by the front porch windows even knowing that it isn’t going to arrive just because I’m wishing it would magically appear.
- Elvis and the Grateful Dead (Southern Cousins Mysteries, #2) by Peggy Webb
- A Crafty Killing (Victoria Square Mysteries, #1) by Lorraine Bartlett
- A Timely Vision (Missing Pieces Mysteries, #1) by Joyce and Jim Lavene
- Dixie Divas (Dixie Divas Mysteries, #1) by Virginia Brown
- India Black and the Widow of Windsor (India Black, #2) by Carol Carr